![]() |
| image from weheartit |
1. What is your biggest fear? (It can be silly or real) Being buried alive and house fires.
2. If you were onstage at a karaoke bar, what would you sing and why? Don't stop believin' by Journey or Better the Devil You Know by Kylie Minogue. Like a Prayer by Madonna is also a good one.
3. Do you write in print or cursive? A mixture of the two. I often change my handwriting as I get sick of it, so it always looks different!
4. Have you ever been fired from a job? Nope! Why would anyone fire me?
5. If you could go to the Olympics for any sport, which would you choose? Snowboarding or athletics.
6. How many cell phones have you owned? About 6. One of those was accidently dropped into a toilet one night. Needless to say, it stopped working and had to be replaced.
7. What’s your sign? Gemini. And no, I am not two faced.
8. Do you collect anything? I don't collect them as such, but I have a lot of pens. I love them, and have quite a collection back home in Brisbane.
9. What celebrity gets on your nerves? Nicole Kidman. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I can't stand her.
10. How much money would you eat a live worm for? Maybe $1,000? I'd definitely swallow it whole though. No chewing!
11. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night owl for sure. I hate waking up early, and can get a bit cranky in the mornings.

No comments:
Post a Comment