Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Image from weheartit
This week I 'heart'...

  • Snowboarding.  So much fun, so challenging, and I've noticed an improvement in my abilities over the past week.  I wasn't so happy about hurting my shoulder yesterday, and not being able to go out and board again today.
  • Hot chocolates - nothing beats them on a cold winter's night.
  • Beers at the pub with our lovely English friends.
  • Long hot showers.  Also great on a cold winter's night.
To be honest, I am feeling a bit flat and down today, so it was hard to compile a TILT list.  Life is good, just having one of those days.  Perhaps I am feeling down due to the fact that my shoulder is sore so I couldn't go boarding, my husband chose to go and work today rather than hang out with me, and I feel like I have wasted my day off by watching tv and episodes of Gossip Girl online.  

Oh well, I think I am just being a sooky-la-la today.  Hopefully I will perk up tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment