![]() |
| image from we heart it |
- My snowboard! Finally dragged it out on Sunday in preparation of the resort opening. I can't wait to get out there!
- Kraft Easy Mac. It has absolutely no nutritional value, but it's so delicious, comforting, and cheap!
- Reading...reading...and more reading!
- Making new friends.
- Kit kats. I had one the other day, and had completely forgotten how delicious they are!
- Water - can't seem to get enough of it.
- Surf the channel, for allowing me to watch series 3 of Gossip Girl.
- A postcard from my gorgeous step sister in Brisbane. It was so lovely to get mail!
- BBQ's. Even if it is -20 something outside!
I'm looking forward to the weekend. A couple of lifts opened today, and I will be going out boarding on Saturday! I've been wearing my snowboard boots around the house to break them in, and picking up my season pass tomorrow, so I will be all set.
Excited much?????

Did you celebrate Thanksgiving at all Kimberley? Glad you're a fan of my Mimco bag - I can't WAIT to use it. I've never been big on spending up like that on accessories and stuff but getting one as a present is a little different! Am jealous of the snow!
ReplyDeleteCanada has their Thanksgiving in October (no idea why) so we didn't celebrate it here this week.
ReplyDeleteI agree about spending big $$ on accessories as well, but you will have that handbag for ages. Plus its a Christmas present!
Have a good weekend!