![]() |
| image from we heart it |
Sweet or Savoury? I do have a serious sweet tooth, but I also love savoury. I couldn't possibly decide, so why not have both??
Dresses or Jeans? Again, I love both. But lately it has been more jeans than dresses, seeing I am living in a ski resort!
House or Apartment? Am currently living in an apartment, but doesn't really feel like one as it is massive and is on the ground floor.
Shop Online or Offline? Other than the few items I have bought on Ebay, I am an offline shopper.
DVDs or Downloads? Living at home in Brisbane it was always DVD's, now I am living on the mountain, it is downloads. Loving Surf The Channel atm.
Cocktails or Juice? Cocktails are a rare treat, juice is a common occurrence!
Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate - hands down, everytime!
Laptop or PC? I have a laptop - a Macbook Pro actually, which I love to bits!
Magazines or Newspapers? I read the news online, and after years of buying Cosmopolitan and Cleo religiously every month for years, I realised the damage they were doing to not only my self esteem, but also my bank balance. I now only read magazines while waiting at the checkout at the supermarket, or while I am at the hairdresser or doctors surgery!
Facebook or Twitter? Both. I spend more time on Facebook though.
CDs or MP3s? I usually buy cd's as I like to have something tangible (and in Australia, JB HI Fi is one of my favourite stores). But I often find myself visiting the itunes store and making a few purchases.
Kids or Pets? Neither at the moment - but both definitely on the cards in a few years!
Macaron or Cupcakes? Cupcakes. I don't think I have ever eaten a Macaron? Will have to put it on my list of things to do.
Walk or Run? Walking usually. Definitely want to become better at running, and one day run a half marathon. But that won't happen for at least 6 months, as it is a bit hard to run in the snow!
Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? Breakfast out. I love me some Eggs Benedict.
Market or Supermarket? I normally shop at the supermarket.
Sourdough or Grainy? Grainy.
Heels or Flats? Both. Love me a pair of killer heels, but my feet often don't agree with me!
Late nights or Not? I am a bit of a night owl, and prefer to stay up late and sleep in then get up early and go to bed early. Always have been.
Coffee or Tea? Both. But the coffee has to be espresso, and definitely not instant! I drink tea at home, and buy coffee when I am out and about.

Good fun eh? Great learning a bit more about you Kim...I am the same when it comes to tea and coffee - tea when I'm home, coffee if I'm out, although lately it's been chai lattes all the way!
ReplyDeleteHope you're keeping warm on the mountain! xx
Ooh, I love Chai Lattes! I haven't had one in ages, so will have to get one next time I am in town!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! x