Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

image from we heart it

Things I heart this week...

  • Baking - I am so happy to have the time to bake cookies, cakes and brownies.  I've also loved eating what I I have been making (but I don't think my waistline appreciates it too much).
  • Angus & Julia Stone - Loving their albums, especially on rainy/snowy afternoons.
  • Being mentioned on Karli's TILT last week!  Thanks for the shout out :)
  • Getting my first blog comment!  Thanks Durdlin!
  • My new ear muffs and puffy vest from Tommy Hilfiger! 
  • My new snow boots - much better for trudging through the snow than my trainers!
  • Reading - have read 7 books in the past two weeks!
  • Sleep in's.
  • Dressing up for Halloween.
  • Finally hitting the pub up here on the mountain.
  • Meeting new people.
What's been rocking your world this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment